Documentation of a Cowboy, a Super Hero and a Princess.
View my complete profile
posted by grammakathy @ 10:28 PM
Whats that growth on her ear? Is that a drumstick?
Oh my god she looks like Jessica Simpson!
Is Jessica from the Simpson's?I really don't remember her on there.
O Mi Gah. I can't even believe she said I look like Jessica! My hair is so much cuter!
Who is Jeesica Simpson anyway???Please inform!!!!
Jessica SImpson was marries to Nick Lashey. She also thinks tuna is chicken.
tell @ to never give up the crown!!!!! We all must wear crowns
Marge's sister that smokes?
Post a Comment
<< Home
8 Comments:
Whats that growth on her ear? Is that a drumstick?
Oh my god she looks like Jessica Simpson!
Is Jessica from the Simpson's?
I really don't remember her on there.
O Mi Gah. I can't even believe she said I look like Jessica! My hair is so much cuter!
Who is Jeesica Simpson anyway???
Please inform!!!!
Jessica SImpson was marries to Nick Lashey. She also thinks tuna is chicken.
tell @ to never give up the crown!!!!! We all must wear crowns
Marge's sister that smokes?
Post a Comment
<< Home