Documentation of a Cowboy, a Super Hero and a Princess.
View my complete profile
posted by grammakathy @ 8:40 PM
Where are his arms!!!!
behind my back
Oh I thought it was a surfer accident with a shark!
Yes!that is what really happened!lucky for me, my super power to regenerate kicked in and I didn't miss my arms for too long.thanks for the concern.surfer D
His arms didn't grow back! I saw him, he has fins now. And he wants swimming lessons.
Post a Comment
<< Home
5 Comments:
Where are his arms!!!!
behind my back
Oh I thought it was a surfer accident with a shark!
Yes!
that is what really happened!
lucky for me, my super power to regenerate kicked in and I didn't miss my arms for too long.
thanks for the concern.
surfer D
His arms didn't grow back! I saw him, he has fins now. And he wants swimming lessons.
Post a Comment
<< Home